Join Our Team!
We are currently expanding our team, and are working to provide the best possible screening process for prospective tutors. Do you have experience working with children and young adults with disabilities? Do you want to apply your knowledge in a caring and nurturing environment? We will be the first to admit that we’re pretty picky about who we hire, but we treat our tutors like part of our family.
- Better-than-competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- In-office or in-home positions
We are looking for candidates with:
- Master degree in Special Education (Candidate should have completed, or be in the process of completing a master’s program.)
- Nevada licensure from the Nevada Board of Education
- BCBA, ABA or Discrete Trial experience
Please use the form below as a beginning point. If we like what we see, we will reach out and start the application process.
PLEASE NOTE: While we do a thorough background check on all our employees, we will NOT call references or prior work history until you have been selected as a potential candidate.
- No phone calls, please.